dear tyan,
your special day is coming up soon. it would have been one year since I last saw your face, kissed your little feet and placed it against my teary cheeks. I still cannot imagine how this one year has passed...it did but not without much heartaches and missing of you, my dear little one.
I wish i know what I can do to make you happy...to make you proud...I thought of doing a memory box donation to NUH NICU dept...to bless another family that might be going through the loss of a child... The box would have many little items to make the loss a little more easier...although nothing can really help at that moment...but I know it will help in their healing process when they looked back at it retrospectively. I wanted to give them the teddy bear so they will not have to leave the hospital feeling the emptiness in the crook of their arms...a little knitted hat for the little child that left for heaven to join you in play...a little journal for them to write and vent their feelings inside when they feel that no one can understand and to make little hand and food prints of the baby for keepsake...and maybe a book to help them know that grieving is part of healing and how to get through it.
But I don't know...such a simple task but scary to do...it take much courage to reach out to another family in such pain.
Tyan, so many thoughts running through mummy's mind...you probably knew of your little bro/sister growing inside me before I did...I believe you are as excited as mummy is that you are going to have a sibling soon n luv this little one as much as i do. But mummy can't help but feel bad that you can't be with us. It should have been four of us.
Sometime i wonder...Will mummy forget Tyan now that your little sibling is joining us n bringing us into another season? No...i think never...my baby...you are forever my firstborn son n you are n always will be a part of me. I will teach your little brother or sister that they have an elder brother, that you are such a fighter while you were here n you brought us so much love n joy even though you were with us such a short time. They'll be so proud of a big brother like you. I'm sure you will be praying n looking out for them together w Jesus.
Look out for the big bunch of balloons that daddy, mummy, uncle Fei, auntie yv, uncle Jo, auntie ly, uncle wei, auntie jel, uncle vic, auntie sx, uncle kt, auntie wan, uncle bruce n auntie Shaun will be sending up the sky to you on your bdae!!
Auntie June wrote a very nice letter to you on her blog...she misses you too...Liam is growing up well n handsome. Still nice to know how you'll be if you were here w us.
http://www.pinkpunkette.com/relationships/dedication/a-letter-to-tyan/
your special day is coming up soon. it would have been one year since I last saw your face, kissed your little feet and placed it against my teary cheeks. I still cannot imagine how this one year has passed...it did but not without much heartaches and missing of you, my dear little one.
I wish i know what I can do to make you happy...to make you proud...I thought of doing a memory box donation to NUH NICU dept...to bless another family that might be going through the loss of a child... The box would have many little items to make the loss a little more easier...although nothing can really help at that moment...but I know it will help in their healing process when they looked back at it retrospectively. I wanted to give them the teddy bear so they will not have to leave the hospital feeling the emptiness in the crook of their arms...a little knitted hat for the little child that left for heaven to join you in play...a little journal for them to write and vent their feelings inside when they feel that no one can understand and to make little hand and food prints of the baby for keepsake...and maybe a book to help them know that grieving is part of healing and how to get through it.
But I don't know...such a simple task but scary to do...it take much courage to reach out to another family in such pain.
Tyan, so many thoughts running through mummy's mind...you probably knew of your little bro/sister growing inside me before I did...I believe you are as excited as mummy is that you are going to have a sibling soon n luv this little one as much as i do. But mummy can't help but feel bad that you can't be with us. It should have been four of us.
Sometime i wonder...Will mummy forget Tyan now that your little sibling is joining us n bringing us into another season? No...i think never...my baby...you are forever my firstborn son n you are n always will be a part of me. I will teach your little brother or sister that they have an elder brother, that you are such a fighter while you were here n you brought us so much love n joy even though you were with us such a short time. They'll be so proud of a big brother like you. I'm sure you will be praying n looking out for them together w Jesus.
Look out for the big bunch of balloons that daddy, mummy, uncle Fei, auntie yv, uncle Jo, auntie ly, uncle wei, auntie jel, uncle vic, auntie sx, uncle kt, auntie wan, uncle bruce n auntie Shaun will be sending up the sky to you on your bdae!!
Auntie June wrote a very nice letter to you on her blog...she misses you too...Liam is growing up well n handsome. Still nice to know how you'll be if you were here w us.
http://www.pinkpunkette.com/relationships/dedication/a-letter-to-tyan/
My sweetheart angel, I miss you everyday n I can't wait to see you again. Come visit mummy in my dreams, won't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment