Monday, October 15, 2012

Capture Your Grief Oct 2012



This little project is meant for raising awareness of Pregnancy and Infant Loss but even more importantly for the bereaved mummies taking part, it is part of a healing process for us. It provides an avenue for us to talk about our loss and how we feel at this moment in time. Although this is a 31-day thing, but I have not been able to participate everyday. Some topics/ photos still feels too raw to share with the world...but the fact that I am taking part...it is a step forward i guess.

I really like this project cos it is hard to find someone to talk to about my little boy. But I need an avenue to vent. I want to remember every step of the way in this grieving process...I am making memories with my boy. Are you a bereaved mummy too? you can do this for yourself on a private blog or your own private facebook Album or even Pinterest. I hope it will do you good as much it did for me.


Day 1- Sunrise:  Took this on the night flight from Sg to Helsinki. we are flying away from the sunrise.  Feels like the sun may rise over many places but it is not catching up quickly enough to spread its hope n warmth to my life...at least not yet.














Day 2: portrait before loss  This was taken on our second wedding anniversary while in my first trimester. We were all full of hope and innocent at what infant loss might be. Miscarriages yes we have heard...nothing like infant loss within our circle. It just seemed that things like this could never happen to one of us...but it did.



Day 5: Memorial  Here lies my son Tyan...gone too soon...we love you to the moon and back! Xoxo.  Daddy's done you proud in leading P in his SOT graduation. It was anointed worship. Am sure you were enjoying it w Jesus?
Day 12: Symbol - elephants never really strike a chord with me. But Ellie juz caught my eye and my heart when I saw her at the Phuket airport (the first trip we took right after losing Tyan). I just knew that this was stg that Tyan would be happy to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment