wrote this in the early weeks when tyan was just gone...i think it best reflects what I have been thinking abt these past couple of days...the dilemma...
In anticipation of the joy of motherhood
I went through the arduous journey of 9mths
But it turned out to be a time of sorrow and tears
the loss of my son
Days turned into weeks
And weeks into months
Not knowing if this grief will ever end
Will I dare to go through another 9 months
Do I dare to hope again
Not knowing what lies ahead
Taking one step at a tome
Trying to trust again
The promises He has
what will it be this time
Sorrow or joy?
In anticipation of the joy of motherhood
I went through the arduous journey of 9mths
But it turned out to be a time of sorrow and tears
the loss of my son
Days turned into weeks
And weeks into months
Not knowing if this grief will ever end
Will I dare to go through another 9 months
Do I dare to hope again
Not knowing what lies ahead
Taking one step at a tome
Trying to trust again
The promises He has
what will it be this time
Sorrow or joy?
No comments:
Post a Comment