After a long time of procrastination, I have finally started my own blog!
Well, technically I have one already...haha but that is for recording of the cg games that I have played before or came up with. For those who are interested, you are welcome to visit Games4Christ http://www.games4christ.blogspot.com/
So this one here is really to record my experiences, revelations, inspirations or anything really that interests me this year.
What's the tipping point? well, this year I'm going to SOT! Woohoo! I am really excited and wana have something to record and remember this journey that I am abt to embark on. But i can't type as fast as I think so my fingers are going to have to play catch-up!
I believe this year will be very interesting because apart from SOT, I am also going to undertake many courses or just do some stuff that have always interests me but never had time to pursue them. Many many goals that I wana achieve...so here are some of them below:
Goals for Mar-Sep 2010:
- Take a professional makeup course by Make-up Forever (1mth)
- Learn the trade of curtain sewing from Alec's Aunt (1mth)
- Attend a course on diamond? (tentative)
- Go for a mission trip to China
- draft out business proposal plan, do market survey and rental check
- attend more investment talks to build up on my portfolio (target return 10%)
- lose 5kg by jogging and swimming once a week each
- family planning! hee
Sounds like a lot to accomplish in a mere 5 mths but if you know me, I'm not the type to sit and twiddle my fingers..haha so will maximize this time. Of cos, hopefully I will not be too tired at the end of it all cos after SOT, it's back to work for me and there'll be not much leave for me to take as one of my colleague is having a baby and both my colleagues have not had chance to take their annual leave as they have to cover my work while I'm gone. So their turn to take break liao... ;p
Lastly, just want to share with you this verse that I really feel that God is speaking into my life this year. God is going to do a good work in my life this year!
Lord, let this year be one of greater intimacy with you and of greater breakthroughs for Your glory.
Deut 11: 10-15
For the land which you go to possess is not like the land of Egypt from which you have come, where you sowed your seed and watered it by foot, as a vegetable garden; but the land which you cross over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water from the rain of heaven, a land for which the Lord your God cares; the eyes of the Lord your God are always on it, from the beginning of the year to the very end of the year. 'And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the Lord your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil. And I will send grass in your fields for your livestock, that you may eat and be filled.'
No comments:
Post a Comment