Sometimes this thought comes to me when I try to make sense of why this has happened to me and some of my frens. I think God loves us so much that He has brought our children home early in their lives because He can preserve our legacy for all eternity.
We have no way of choosing salvation for our children. They will make that choice as they grow older. But truth is, much as we want, some will make it, some may not. But the little ones lost to us at tender ages are guaranteed to be there in heaven where one day we will meet again.
For now, my mission is to make sure I will qualify for heaven when I close my eyes for the final time here on earth. I will make there to see you...when I open my eyes in heaven, I hope the first one I see other from Jesus, is you...my little Tyan.
We have no way of choosing salvation for our children. They will make that choice as they grow older. But truth is, much as we want, some will make it, some may not. But the little ones lost to us at tender ages are guaranteed to be there in heaven where one day we will meet again.
For now, my mission is to make sure I will qualify for heaven when I close my eyes for the final time here on earth. I will make there to see you...when I open my eyes in heaven, I hope the first one I see other from Jesus, is you...my little Tyan.
No comments:
Post a Comment