Friday, September 16, 2011

Growing slow but steady

Today Tyan shld be the size of a 27 wk baby but when I went to Dr Fong's clinic on Mon, the ultrasound still showed Tyan as only having the AC of a 24wk old. So he is growing still...but slower...today his measurements are abit below the 10 percentile growth line. Dear tries to reassure me that Tyan will be fine and I believe it too. It is a bit worrying, i must say...cos when we last went to NUH for a second opinion fr Prof Biwas, BB was at 26wks and measured only 24wks. However the Prof feels that there wasn't anything wrong w Tyan. He seemed fine structurally and Prof even said that I shldn't be over anxious abt his movements at this point and that only the private sector makes a big fuss out of them.

I have been doing some research and the webpage below gives a little more info on what could be happening to Tyan. Of cos, we are still believing that he is just a small baby and not going through growth retardation. After all, Tyan is supposed to be my miracle baby. I remembered that night when i suspected that I could be pregnant and told Dear it wld be a miracle if i was pregnant. I "heard' a voice telling me "what if he is a miracle baby. So I believe that Tyan is our gift from God and He will protect and watch over him and no weapons formed against him shall prosper.

http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/women/pregnancy/fetal/313.html

No comments:

Post a Comment